Aveo Freedom Aged Care Balwyn
Aveo Freedom Aged Care Balwyn is a vibrant, loving community offering you extraordinary levels of lifestyle, companionship and care through every stage of your ageing journey.
Located in the beautiful suburb of Balwyn residents have a range of amenities at their fingertips. The local community centre isn’t far away and it has a variety of classes to become involved with including arts and craft, languages and health and fitness to name a few. There are also great weekend entertainment options available including the Camberwell Sunday Market and The Palace Balwyn Cinema.
Our residents enjoy access to a range of onsite amenities including a beautiful community centre with lounge and dining, hair and beauty salon, library and village bus.
A genuine alternative to a nursing home
Couples stay together
Private homes with ensuite and kitchen
- Care: 24 hour personalised care & support (including low, high, palliative and dementia care)
- Community: Activities designed by dedicated Lifestyle Coordinator (social outings, events & entertainment)
- Meals: Nutritious meals prepared daily
- Visitors welcome: Family and friends are always welcome to stay over
- Health and wellness: A range of services including visiting GPs, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and podiatrists
- Domestic support: Available in resident’s home
*Subject to manager’s approval
*Prices correct as at 28/11/18 and are subject to change without notice.
Photos are an example display unit. Unit layout, window coverings, furniture, white goods, fittings and floor coverings are indicative only and inclusions will vary from unit to unit as per purchase contract.
Would you like a trial stay at this community?
We know that moving into aged care is a really big decision for you and your loved ones. That’s why we offer trial stays within our respite apartments. Experience our accommodation, care and community lifestyle for yourself, before you commit to move in.
Call 1800 316 940 or complete the form below to arrange an inspection and tour of our community.