Aveo Freedom Aged Care Toowomba – Bridge St
Aveo Freedom Aged Care Bridge Street Toowoomba is a vibrant community surrounded by beautiful gardens with easy under cover pathways from the private homes to the central communal area.
There are 58 self-contained homes throughout the community surrounding the central communal building where the reception, activities, fresh meals and happy hour take part.
No waiting list. Move in today.
Aged care with a difference
Couples stay together
Private homes with ensuite kitchen
- Care: 24 hour personalised care & support (including low, high, palliative and dementia care)
- Community: Activities designed by dedicated Lifestyle Coordinator (social outings, events & entertainment)
- Meals: Nutritious meals prepared daily
- Visitors welcome: Family and friends are always welcome to stay over
- Health and wellness: A range of services including visiting GPs, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and podiatrists
- Domestic support: Available in resident’s home
*Subject to manager’s approval
A range of 1 bedroom apartments are available with varying floor plans and aspects.
Call 1800 835 217 or complete the form below to arrange an inspection and tour the community.
Photos are an example display unit. Unit layout, window coverings, furniture, white goods, fittings and floor coverings are indicative only and inclusions will vary from unit to unit as per purchase contract.