Aveo Freedom Aged Care Toowomba – Bridge St
Surrounded by beautiful gardens with easy under cover pathways from the private homes to the central communal area, Aveo Freedom Aged Care Bridge Street Toowoomba is a vibrant community. The community is conveniently located close to shops, restaurants, cafes, chemists, medical amenities and Wilsonton Shopping Centre, along with the beautiful Newtown Park state rose garden.
Enjoy a vibrant and social lifestyle with a host of events and activities on offer. Get creative with the crafts group or in the mens shed, take in a film in our movie room and end the day catching up with friends at happy hour.
A genuine alternative to a nursing home
Couples stay together
Private homes with ensuite and kitchen
- Care: 24 hour personalised care & support (including low, high, palliative and dementia care)
- Community: Activities designed by dedicated Lifestyle Coordinator (social outings, events & entertainment)
- Meals: Nutritious meals prepared daily
- Visitors welcome: Family and friends are always welcome to stay over
- Health and wellness: A range of services including visiting GPs, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and podiatrists
- Domestic support: Available in resident’s home
*Subject to manager’s approval
*Prices correct as at 27/9/18 and are subject to change without notice.
Photos are an example display unit. Unit layout, window coverings, furniture, white goods, fittings and floor coverings are indicative only and inclusions will vary from unit to unit as per purchase contract.
Would you like a trial stay at this community?
We know that moving into aged care is a really big decision for you and your loved ones. That’s why we offer trial stays within our respite apartments. Experience our accommodation, care and community lifestyle for yourself, before you commit to move in.
Call 1800 316 940 or complete the form below to arrange an inspection and tour of our community.