Aveo Freedom Aged Care Tweed Heads
Aveo Freedom Aged Care Tweed Heads, is a vibrant, loving community offering you extraordinary levels of lifestyle, companionship and care through every stage of your ageing journey. The community is situated in a prime and central location, close to so many social and recreational attractions along with many health and medical services.
When you enter the community it has a coastal resort feel with a café, manicured gardens, in-house cinema and roof garden with BBQ terrace.
No waiting list. Move in today.
Aged care with a difference
Couples stay together
Private homes with ensuite kitchen
- Care: 24 hour personalised care & support (including low, high, palliative and dementia care)
- Community: Activities designed by dedicated Lifestyle Coordinator (social outings, events & entertainment)
- Meals: Nutritious meals prepared daily
- Visitors welcome: Family and friends are always welcome to stay over
- Health and wellness: A range of services including visiting GPs, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and podiatrists
- Domestic support: Available in resident’s home
*Subject to manager’s approval
A range of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments are available with varying floor plans and aspects.
Call 1800 835 217 or complete the form below to arrange an inspection and tour the community.
Photos are an example display unit. Unit layout, window coverings, furniture, white goods, fittings and floor coverings are indicative only and inclusions will vary from unit to unit as per purchase contract.