Aveo Freedom Aged Care Tweed Heads
Situated in a prime location on the Tweed Coast, Aveo Freedom Aged Care Tweed Heads, is a vibrant, loving community offering you extraordinary levels of lifestyle, companionship and care through every stage of your ageing journey. Residents enjoy close proximity to Tweed City Shopping Centre, an endless array of social and recreational attractions as well as a range of health and medical services.
Feel instant relaxation as you wander through our manicured gardens; enjoy a drink with friends in the café or movie in the cinema. Green thumbs can test their skill in the rooftop vegetable garden, or simply enjoy a BBQ on the terrace with family and friends.
A genuine alternative to a nursing home
Couples stay together
Private homes with ensuite and kitchen
- Care: 24 hour personalised care & support (including low, high, palliative and dementia care)
- Community: Activities designed by dedicated Lifestyle Coordinator (social outings, events & entertainment)
- Meals: Nutritious meals prepared daily
- Visitors welcome: Family and friends are always welcome to stay over
- Health and wellness: A range of services including visiting GPs, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and podiatrists
- Domestic support: Available in resident’s home
*Subject to manager’s approval
Join us for a little mingle and jingle
To celebrate the festive season, we’d love you to join us to eat, drink and be merry. Bring your friends and family along to enjoy Christmas carols performed by the inspirational and internationally renowned Tim McCallum.
When: Thursday, 20 December, 3pm – 4pm
Where: Aveo Freedom Aged Care Tweed Heads, 1-3 Soorley Street, Tweed Heads
RSVP: By calling 1800 316 940 or clicking below
Prices correct as at 28/11/18 and are subject to change without notice.
Photos are an example display unit. Unit layout, window coverings, furniture, white goods, fittings and floor coverings are indicative only and inclusions will vary from unit to unit as per purchase contract.
Would you like a trial stay at this community?
We know that moving into aged care is a really big decision for you and your loved ones. That’s why we offer trial stays within our respite apartments. Experience our accommodation, care and community lifestyle for yourself, before you commit to move in.
Call 1800 316 940 or complete the form below to arrange an inspection and tour of our community.