Last updated: 4 June 2021
At Aveo, the health and safety of our residents and staff in our Retirement Communities, Residential Aged Care Facilities and Freedom Care Communities is our number one priority.
Visits to our communities:
We continue to monitor closely the current situation in Victoria and we are keeping up to date with the respective state government health directives to ensure the protocols that we have in place remain effective in keeping the virus out of our communities.
For the continued safety of our residents and staff during the current lockdown, we have:
• Asked our residents and families to pause all non-essential visitation and all travel in Metropolitan Melbourne as per government requirements;
• Ensured mandatory wearing of face masks by all staff, within all our communities in Victoria. Staff are suitably trained in the correct protocols associated with wearing protective clothing effectively;
• Ensured strict compliance of hygiene practices, which include hand sanitising;
• Requested that if staff are not well, they are not permitted to report to work. They must self-isolate and get tested immediately.
• Substantially invested in devices to facilitate tele-communications between residents and their loved ones at this time.
Click here for more information on COVID-19 protocols across our communities.
Interested in one of our communities in Victoria?
Real estate inspections at our communities located in Metropolitan Melbourne are currently postponed. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
To enquire about booking an appointment for the future, please call (03) 9133 8788.
Alternatively, check out our video tours. These are a great way to see our communities and discover everything they have to offer from the comfort of your home.
Click here to find your perfect community and watch its video tour.