Last updated: 19 July 2021
At Aveo, the health and safety of residents and staff in our Retirement Communities, Residential Aged Care Facilities and Freedom Care Communities is our number one priority.
Visits to our communities:
We continue to monitor closely the current situation in New South Wales and we are keeping up to date with the respective State Government health directives to ensure the protocols that we have in place remain effective in keeping the virus out of our communities.
Restrictions apply to the following areas: Greater Sydney, the Blue Mountains, the Central Coast, Wollongong and Shellharbour.
For the continued safety of residents and staff during the current lockdown in the above areas:
• We have asked residents and families to pause all non-essential visitation to our Residential Aged Care Facility until further notice;
• All other communities are subject to State Government directives regarding visitor restrictions;
• Community centres and facilities are temporarily closed;
• Dining services may be affected, however in-room dining and take away services are currently available;
• Ensured mandatory wearing of face masks by all visitors and staff within all our communities in New South Wales. Staff are suitably trained on the correct protocols associated with wearing protective clothing effectively;
• Strict compliance of hygiene practices, which includes hand sanitising;
• If staff are not well, they are not permitted to report to work, they must self-isolate and get tested immediately;
• All events are cancelled, and we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause;
• All real estate inspections and Open House events are suspended during this time.
Click here for more information on COVID-19 protocols across our communities.
Interested in one of our communities in New South Wales?
To ensure the health and safety of residents and staff, we are restricting external visitors to our New South Wales communities. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you are interested in finding out more about one of our communities, video tours are available. These are a great way to see our communities and discover everything they have to offer from the comfort of your home.
Click here to find your perfect community and watch its video tour. Alternatively, you can give us a call on (02) 8909 0410 and chat to our friendly team.