Aveo Freedom Concierge Balwyn
Aveo Freedom Concierge Balwyn is located within the heart of Balwyn; a lively, sophisticated community with cafés, shopping centres, sports and community groups plus a full range of professional and support services. Only 400 metres from the nearest tram stop on Whitehorse Road, you can access the city with ease. The beautiful Maranoa Gardens is nearby and Beckett Park is right next door, perfect for a morning stroll.
The activities calendar is always full; our residents enjoy attending exercise classes, mindful colouring, the men’s group, craft and knitting groups and many other activities. In quieter moments our residents enjoy the games and jigsaw rooms, library, theatrette, billiards, gym as well as gorgeous sun lounges and courtyards located throughout the community. The beautiful library is well supported by our friends at the Balwyn Library who provide our residents with many great novels and books to get lost in.
This vibrant, loving community offers extraordinary levels of lifestyle, companionship and care through every stage of your ageing journey.
Enquire now and ask about our $40,000* moving in bonus currently available at Aveo Freedom Concierge Balwyn.
This bonus offer is designed around helping you settle into your new home and is valid on deposits taken on specified units on or after 16/05/18 where cash settlement occurs on or prior to 30/06/18.
No waiting list. Move in today.
* This move in bonus is to the value $40,000. Offer is limited to select Freedom Aged Care residences only at Aveo Freedom Concierge Balwyn and relies on availability of product at the given time. A list of specific units can be obtained from the Sales Consultant at the relevant Aveo Freedom Aged Care village. Bonus is valid on deposits taken on specified units on or after 16/05/18 where cash settlement occurs on or prior to 30/06/18. Monies will be paid within 60 days after settlement and through the means agreed at the time of deposit.
Aged care with a difference
Couples stay together
Private homes with ensuite kitchen
- Care: 24 hour personalised care & support (including low, high, palliative and dementia care)
- Community: Activities designed by dedicated Lifestyle Coordinator (social outings, events & entertainment)
- Meals: Nutritious meals prepared daily
- Visitors welcome: Family and friends are always welcome to stay over
- Health and wellness: A range of services including visiting GPs, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and podiatrists
- Domestic support: Available in resident’s home
*Pets are only allowed on ground floor subject to managers approval
A range of 1,2 & 3 bedroom apartments available with varying floor plans and aspects.
Call 1800 835 217 or complete the form below to arrange an inspection and tour the community.
Photos are an example display unit. Unit layout, window coverings, furniture, white goods, fittings and floor coverings are indicative only and inclusions will vary from unit to unit as per purchase contract.