PREP TIME 30 MINS
COOKING TIME NONE
- 1 x 400g can cannellini, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar, plus extra to taste
- 1 x 185g can tuna in oil
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbs capers, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly cracked black pepper
Put the beans into a shallow bowl. Add the onion and sprinkle with red wine vinegar. Stir gently and allow to stand for five minutes.
Add the tuna and parsely, and mix gently to combine. Add the capers, olive oil and a little more vinegar to taste. Season generously with black pepper.
This is a versatile salad that can be served on its own, as part of an antipasto selection or on bruschetta.
Click below to discover more great recipes in our latest issue of Chapter magazine.