Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- 1 slice of wholemeal bread
- 100g almond meal or slivered almonds
- 1 small lemon (grated zest and juice)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ bunch of parsley
- 2 barramundi fillets
- 50g fetta
- 2 tsp natural yoghurt
- Splash of balsamic glaze (optional)
- ½ lemon cut into wedges
- 1 tsp crushed garlic or 1 garlic clove
1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
2. Line a tray with baking paper and spray with oil.
3. Place almond, garlic, zest, bread, yoghurt, fetta and half the olive oil in a bowl, combine together or use a small food processor to blend together.
4. Place fish on the tray and press the nut mixture gently on top.
5. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Serve with either a simple salad or jasmine rice.
Download a copy of the latest edition of Chapter Magazine and discover more delicious recipes.