Food & Beverage Attendant
Do you love to build genuine connections, nurture belonging and enhance life? At Aveo, you can do just that and more.
Join us and feel confident to embrace new challenges in our supportive culture. Bring your whole-self to work, grow as you learn new things and be rewarded through the joy of helping others. Together let's redefine retirement living for senior Australians.
Domainé Retirement Living is a community set on beautifully landscaped grounds and gardens, favourably located in the heart of Doncaster in peaceful leafy surrounds. Under 30 minutes from Melbourne's CBD, conveniently located close by, are walking tracks along Yarra River in Warrandyte, Manningham Private Hospital, Heide Museum of Modern Art, and Westfield Doncaster.
As a Food & Beverage Attendant, you'll enjoy working in a fast-paced hospitality environment to deliver high-quality meals and service to the residents. You'll be a great communicator with a focus on delivering a high standard of customer service, and enjoy supporting the residents whilst providing a happy social environment. The residents are the heart of everything we do and the reason we come to work every day, their happiness is key to a successful overall operation and we are looking for someone who values this as much as we do. Located at Domaine Retirement Living, Doncaster VIC, you will thrive in this highly customer-facing hospitality and customer service role!
This is a casual role, helping our team on an ad-hoc basis with covering leave or when we need an extra pair of hands!
- Provide a high level of Customer Service to residents during lunch or dinner service times
- Assist in the daily preparation of meals
- Assist with the delivery of food & beverages
- Follow all kitchen and restaurant hygiene practices (which will include general cleaning and washing up)
What you'll bring
- A friendly and warm persona with a passion for building relationships and chatting with residents!
- Experience in a fast-paced hospitality, restaurant or customer service environment (highly regarded)
- Current Police check (required, but we can complete for you!)
- Minimum of two (2) COVID-19 Vaccinations (required)
What we offer
- $31.16/h including casual loading + relevant Aged Care Award entitlements including penalty rates, overtime and allowances + superannuation
- INSERT SHIFT BENEFITS E.G NO WEEKENDS ETC - Great Work/Life Balance
- A great place to start or further your hospitality career!
- Employee Referral Program, earning you up to $1000!
- The opportunity to pick up shifts at neighbouring communities
- Further career development (e.g Certificate III in Commercial Cookery to develop into a qualified Chef!)
- The opportunity to cross-train into other roles, boosting your current skill set.
- Be part of a friendly and supportive team in a role that offers genuine job satisfaction
Who we are
As a leader in retirement living, with 30 years' experience, Aveo provides the stability and confidence to try new things and keep innovating. Owned by Brookfield Asset Management, we're on an exciting journey of growth. Our in-house range of services is holistic, supporting our customers in their independence for as long as possible. This helps us deliver a seamless experience for our 12,000 residents across 90+ diverse communities nationwide.
We're a dedicated group of over 1900 caring, friendly team members; united with our core values; Kindness, Care and Respect. Together we create thriving communities that help retired Australians be their best selves.
Apply now and take to first step in Bringing your Passion to life! We are ready to welcome you.
Aveo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on hiring great people regardless of their race, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, background, religion, age, or sexual orientation. We treasure skills, expertise, and commitment. Our goal is to attract, develop, motivate, reward, and retain the best talent in the industry. Diversity is essential to our success; we are committed to building an inclusive workplace where all our people feel comfortable being their authentic selves, and embraced for who they are.