Business Systems Lead - Enterprise Applications
Do you love to build genuine connections, nurture belonging and enhance life? At Aveo, you can do just that and more.
Join us and feel confident to embrace new challenges in our supportive culture. Bring your whole-self to work, grow as you learn new things and be rewarded through the joy of helping others. Together let's redefine retirement living for senior Australians.
Reporting to the General Manager - Enterprise Applications, this role is responsible for supporting, maintaining, and developing Aveo's core Finance Systems and their related integrations.
- Report regularly on all current system projects to the organization; log, manage and resolve all user problems with the systems;
- Identify, analyze and resolve monthly reporting issues, and identify and implement solutions;
- Be responsible for delivery of Finance Systems development projects;
- Arrange, test and implement upgrades and maintenance of our core Financial Systems.
What you'll bring
- Degree in Business, Information Technology or relevant field
- CPA/ CA qualifications (desirable)
- Experience with Finance systems ERP (TechnologyOne, Oracle, SAP etc.)
- Demonstrated abilities in business systems development, documentation and implementation;
- Detailed knowledge of processes and demonstrated ability in developing initiatives' to meet business needs including systems testing requirements to improve the performance of the system;
- Experience in requirements gathering, re-engineering and improvement of existing business systems;Hands-on experience in business application upgrade and testing;
- Demonstrated experience in the development and maintenance of Financial / Management reports using reporting tools including;
- Crystal Reports
- Cognos BI
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Developed problem solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
What we offer
- Flexibility to work from home up to 3 days per week
- 2 additional 'All About Me' leave days per calendar year
- Ability to purchase up to 4 weeks additional annual leave
- Up to 8 weeks paid parental leave
- Opportunities for further career development
Who we are
As a leader in retirement living, with 30 years' experience, Aveo provides the stability and confidence to try new things and keep innovating. Owned by Brookfield Asset Management, we're on an exciting journey of growth. Our in-house range of services is holistic, supporting our customers in their independence for as long as possible. This helps us deliver seamless experience for our 12,000 residents across 90+ diverse communities nationwide.
We're a dedicated group of over 1900 caring, friendly team members; united with our core values; Kindness, Care and Respect. Together we create thriving communities that help retired Australians be their best selves.
Apply now and take to first step in Bringing your Passion to life! We are ready to welcome you.
Aveo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on hiring great people regardless of their race, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, background, religion, age, or sexual orientation.
We treasure skills, expertise, and commitment. Our goal is to attract, develop, motivate, reward, and retain the best talent in the industry. Diversity is essential to our success; we are committed to building an inclusive workplace where all our people feel comfortable being their authentic selves, and embraced for who they are.