Role overviewDo you love to build genuine connections, nurture belonging and enhance life? At Aveo, you can do just that and more.
Join us and feel confident to embrace new challenges in our supportive culture. Bring your whole-self to work, grow as you learn new things and be rewarded through the joy of helping others. Together let's redefine retirement living for senior Australians.
Reporting to the Team Leader Levies, you'll assist with the preparation of retirement community levies and provide general support for levies queries from communities and residents. This role is responsible for providing financial services to the Operations team, communities and residents, with a focus on providing exceptional service and building strong relationships throughout the business.You will
- Maintain high volume levies accounts
- Issue levy notices, manage receipting
- Assist in account reconciliation and preparation of reports
- Answer queries from stakeholders including residents
- Work as part of a team to ensure the success of the Community Finance function
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within a large corporate environment
- Experience in accounts receivable, with maintenance of high volume accounts including reconciliations
- Ability to provide high quality, timely processing of accounts to the business
- Efficient and accurate data entry skills
- High level of numeracy and strong excel skills
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Ability to work to tight reporting deadlines while prioritising workloads
- Strong stakeholder management skills
What we offer
- Flexibility to work from home
- 2 additional 'All About Me' leave days per calendar year
- Ability to purchase up to 4 weeks additional annual leave
- Up to 8 weeks paid parental leave
- Opportunities for further career development
Who we are
As a leader in retirement living, with 30 years' experience, Aveo provides the stability and confidence to try new things and keep innovating. Owned by Brookfield Asset Management, we're on an exciting journey of growth. Our in-house range of services is holistic, supporting our customers in their independence for as long as possible. This helps us deliver seamless experience for our 12,000 residents across 90+ diverse communities nationwide.
We're a dedicated group of over 1900 caring, friendly team members; united with our core values; Kindness, Care and Respect. Together we create thriving communities that help retired Australians be their best selves.
Apply now and take to first step in Bringing your Passion to life! We are ready to welcome you.
Aveo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on hiring great people regardless of their race, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, background, religion, age, or sexual orientation.
We treasure skills, expertise, and commitment. Our goal is to attract, develop, motivate, reward, and retain the best talent in the industry. Diversity is essential to our success; we are committed to building an inclusive workplace where all our people feel comfortable being their authentic selves, and embraced for who they are.