Do you love to build genuine connections, nurture belonging and enhance life? At Aveo, you can do just that and more.
Join us and feel confident to embrace new challenges in our supportive culture. Bring your whole-self to work, grow as you learn new things and be rewarded through the joy of helping others. Together let's redefine retirement living for senior Australians.
Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager, you'll provide management support within the community to create a happy, welcoming, caring and safe environment for residents and staff. Working at Aveo Springthorpe, you will lead from the front in creating a culture of customer service. You'll be responsible for the delivery of the highest quality service to residents. As a customer-focused individual, you'll be a key resource working on coordinating resident and community engagement activities, implementing marketing and sales strategies, managing day-to-day operations, and developing improvements to internal processes.
What you'll bring
- Experience in a front-line customer facing role (retirement industry experience or a related industry such as hotel management or hospitality management etc.);
- Highly developed interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated experience in on customer engagement and satisfaction;
- Budget development and management skills;
- Strong administration skills;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Intermediate to Advanced user of the Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- High level written and verbal communication and negotiation skills;
- Tertiary qualification in business or related discipline (desirable).
What we offer
- Up to 8 weeks paid parental leave
- 2 additional 'All About Me' leave days per calendar year
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunities for further career development
Who we are
As a leader in retirement living, with 30 years' experience, Aveo provides the stability and confidence to try new things and keep innovating. Owned by Brookfield Asset Management, we're on an exciting journey of growth. Our in-house range of services is holistic, supporting our customers in their independence for as long as possible. This helps us deliver seamless experience for our 12,000 residents across 90+ diverse communities nationwide. We're a dedicated group of over 1900 caring, friendly team members; united with our core values; Kindness, Care and Respect. Together we create thriving communities that help retired Australians be their best selves.
Apply now and take to first step in Bringing your Passion to life! We are ready to welcome you.
Aveo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on hiring great people regardless of their race, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, background, religion, age, or sexual orientation.
We treasure skills, expertise, and commitment. Our goal is to attract, develop, motivate, reward, and retain the best talent in the industry. Diversity is essential to our success; we are committed to building an inclusive workplace where all our people feel comfortable being their authentic selves, and embraced for who they are.