PREP TIME 20 MINS
COOKING TIME 10 MINS
- 2 - 3 Kipfler potatoes, peeled
- 2 eggs
- 300g green beans, topped and tailed
- Olive oil, for dressing
- 2 fresh salmon fillets
- 2 - 4 butter lettuce leaves
- 1 cos heart, torn into bite-sized pieces (optional)
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- 2 - 3 tsp capers, drained
- Vinaigrette dressing (shop bought)
- 1 tbs fresh chives, finely chopped
Place potatoes in a large pot of salted water, bring to the boil and simmer until tender. Drain. When cool enough to handle, cut into thick slices. Set aside.
Cook eggs until hard-boiled. Shell immediately to avoid a grey ring. Cut into halves and set aside.
Cook beans in lots of salted water until barely crisp. Drain, leave to cool a little, and then dress with a splash of olive oil. Set aside.
Wrap salmon in cling film, tying to close at both ends. Poach in a pot of boiling water for 4 - 5 minutes. When cool enough to handle, break into flakes.
In a salad bowl, assemble the lettuce leaves, potatoes, beans, sliced radish, avocado, capers and salmon flakes.
Pour a vinaigrette dressing over salad and toss. Top with eggs and sprinkle over chives.
Click here to find more delicious recipes in our latest edition of Chapter Magazine.