Open Home at Freedom Cleveland
An Open Home is a great way to see how you can live independently in a community that has a range of care and support options to call on. So come along to our Open Home event at Freedom Cleveland on Tuesday the 29th of March at 1:30 pm and take the first step to finding a home that's right for you.
- Take a tour of our community
- Inspect one of our display homes
- Discover our social activities
- Explore your support and care options
- Chat to our First Step team.
RSVPs are essential.
To ensure the health and wellbeing of residents and staff, we are conducting the Open Home in accordance with the required COVIDSafe plan. Aveo are requesting that all attendees to Aveo events are vaccinated against COVID-19 to protect the residents and staff in our communities.