Click here to watch John cooking Baked Egg Omelette.
- 3 eggs
- 8 - 10 mini cherry tomatoes
- 2 slices leg ham
- Pinch of salt flakes
- Cracked pepper
- 100g fetta cheese
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup of buttermilk
1. Whisk eggs in a bowl, and then add basil, spinach, salt, pepper, olive oil and buttermilk.
2. Slice the cherry tomatoes in half and place them in a small ovenproof dish. Then cut the ham into slices and arrange them on top of the tomatoes. Our the egg mix evenly over the tomatoes and ham, crumble the fetta on top and place into the oven.
3. Bake at 180 degrees Celcius for approximately 12 - 15 minutes, or until the top is nicely golden.