Aveo Freedom Aged Care Sandringham
Aveo Freedom Aged Care Sandringham is a vibrant community offering extraordinary levels of lifestyle, care and companionship at every stage of your ageing journey. Located in the beachside suburb of Sandringham, this social community is close to cafes, restaurants and Westfield Southland shopping centre. The community offers an extensive range of amenities including lounge areas, dining, hair and beauty salon, BBQ facilities, library and village bus.
Residents enjoy a range of activities organised by our Lifestyle Coordinators including bus outings, exercise classes, happy hour events and much more. This really is a beautiful community to call home.
Enquire now and ask about our $40,000* moving in bonus currently available at Aveo Freedom Aged Care Sandringham.
This bonus offer is designed around helping you settle into your new home and is valid on deposits taken on specified units on or after 16/05/18 where cash settlement occurs on or prior to 30/06/18.
No waiting list. Move in today.
* This move in bonus is to the value $40,000. Offer is limited to select Freedom Aged Care residences only at Aveo Freedom Aged Care Sandringham and relies on availability of product at the given time. A list of specific units can be obtained from the Sales Consultant at the relevant Aveo Freedom Aged Care village. Bonus is valid on deposits taken on specified units on or after 16/05/18 where cash settlement occurs on or prior to 30/06/18. Monies will be paid within 60 days after settlement and through the means agreed at the time of deposit.
Aged care with a difference
Couples stay together
Private homes with ensuite kitchen
- Care: 24 hour personalised care & support (including low, high, palliative and dementia care)
- Community: Activities designed by dedicated Lifestyle Coordinator (social outings, events & entertainment)
- Meals: Nutritious meals prepared daily
- Visitors welcome: Family and friends are always welcome to stay over
- Health and wellness: A range of services including visiting GPs, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and podiatrists
- Domestic support: Available in resident’s home
*Subject to manager’s approval
A range of studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments available with varying outlooks.
Call 1800 835 217 or complete the form below to arrange an inspection and tour the community.
Photos are an example display unit. Unit layout, window coverings, furniture, white goods, fittings and floor coverings are indicative only and inclusions will vary from unit to unit as per purchase contract.