Aveo Freedom Aged Care Sandringham
Located in the beachside suburb of Sandringham, Aveo Freedom Aged Care Sandringham is close to local shops, cafés, restaurants, Sandringham Hospital and Westfield Southland shopping centre as well as local parks, reserves and golf courses. The community offers an extensive range of amenities including lounge areas, dining, hair and beauty salon, BBQ facilities, library and village bus.
Residents within this social community enjoy a range of activities organised by our Lifestyle Coordinators including bus outings, exercise classes, happy hour events and much more. This really is a beautiful community to call home.
A genuine alternative to a nursing home
Couples stay together
Private homes with ensuite and kitchen
- Care: 24 hour personalised care & support (including low, high, palliative and dementia care)
- Community: Activities designed by dedicated Lifestyle Coordinator (social outings, events & entertainment)
- Meals: Nutritious meals prepared daily
- Visitors welcome: Family and friends are always welcome to stay over
- Health and wellness: A range of services including visiting GPs, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and podiatrists
- Domestic support: Available in resident’s home
*Subject to manager’s approval
Not what you’d expect from an aged care community
You may have heard that food in aged care communities isn’t very good. That’s why we are doing all we can to change that.
Come and taste our food for yourself at Aveo Freedom Aged Care Sandringham. Book a tour and enjoy a meal on us.
A range of studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments available with varying outlooks.
Call 1800 835 217 or complete the form below to arrange an inspection and tour the community.
*Prices correct as at 17/8/18 and is subject to change without notice.
Photos are an example display unit. Unit layout, window coverings, furniture, white goods, fittings and floor coverings are indicative only and inclusions will vary from unit to unit as per purchase contract.
Respite care available now
Aveo Freedom Aged Care Sandringham offers short term care in a comfortable and relaxed environment.
We know that no two people have the same reasons for requiring respite care, which is why we are flexible and tailor care to individual needs.
Better still, no ACAT approval is required.