Aveo Freedom Aged Care Sandringham
Located in the beachside suburb of Sandringham, Aveo Freedom Aged Care Sandringham is close to local shops, cafés, restaurants, Sandringham Hospital and Westfield Southland shopping centre as well as local parks, reserves and golf courses.
The community offers an extensive range of amenities including lounge areas, dining, hair and beauty salon, BBQ facilities, library and village bus.
Residents within this social community enjoy a range of activities organised by our Lifestyle Coordinators including bus outings, exercise classes, happy hour events and much more.
This really is a beautiful community to call home.
We know that moving into aged care is a really big decision for you and your loved ones. That’s why we offer trial stays* within our respite apartments. Experience our accommodation, care and community lifestyle for yourself, before you commit to move in.
Call 1800 316 940 or complete the form below to arrange an inspection and tour of our community.
*The trial stay is available to qualified participants who meet the terms and conditions of residing in an Aveo retirement community, including age restrictions. There is a 5 night and a 10 night trial stay package option available. There is a charge of $49 – $99 per night. Full terms and conditions are available from Community Sales Consultant.
Wednesday, 27 March 2019, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Aveo Freedom Aged Care Sandringham,15-25 George Street, Sandringham, VIC
A genuine alternative to a nursing home
Couples stay together
Private homes with ensuite and kitchen
- Care: 24 hour personalised care & support (including low, high, palliative and dementia care)
- Community: Activities designed by dedicated Lifestyle Coordinator (social outings, events & entertainment)
- Meals: Nutritious meals prepared daily
- Visitors welcome: Family and friends are always welcome to stay over
- Health and wellness: A range of services including visiting GPs, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and podiatrists
- Domestic support: Available in resident’s home