Aveo Freedom Aged Care Glen Waverley
Perfectly located in a quiet suburban street in the heart of Glen Waverley Aveo Freedom Aged Care Glen Waverley is located close to all of life’s necessities. With a number of major shopping centres, including The Glen, a train station, the Waverley Private Hospital and Jells Park everything truly is at your fingertips.
Within this vibrant community, residents are able to enjoy a range of activities organised by our Lifestyle Coordinators including bus outings, exercise classes, happy hour events and much more. There is truly something for everyone at Aveo Freedom Aged Care Glen Waverley.
A genuine alternative to a nursing home
Couples stay together
Private homes with ensuite and kitchen
- Care: 24 hour personalised care & support (including low, high, palliative and dementia care)
- Community: Activities designed by dedicated Lifestyle Coordinator (social outings, events & entertainment)
- Meals: Nutritious meals prepared daily
- Visitors welcome: Family and friends are always welcome to stay over
- Health and wellness: A range of services including visiting GPs, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and podiatrists
- Domestic support: Available in resident’s home
*Subject to manager’s approval
Featured Unit 20
Images are from a comparable unit within the same community.
20/37-55 View Mount Road
Studio 1 bath
*Price correct as at 17/12/18 and is subject to change without notice.
Photos are an example display unit. Unit layout, window coverings, furniture, white goods, fittings and floor coverings are indicative only and inclusions will vary from unit to unit as per purchase contract.
Would you like a trial stay at this community?
We know that moving into aged care is a really big decision for you and your loved ones. That’s why we offer trial stays within our respite apartments. Experience our accommodation, care and community lifestyle for yourself, before you commit to move in.
Call 1800 316 940 or complete the form below to arrange an inspection and tour of our community.