Aveo Freedom Aged Care Glen Waverley
Perfectly located in a quiet suburban street in the heart of Glen Waverley Aveo Freedom Aged Care Glen Waverley is located close to all of life’s necessities. With a number of major shopping centres, including The Glen, a train station, the Waverley Private Hospital and Jells Park everything truly is at your fingertips.
Within this vibrant community, residents are able to enjoy a range of activities organised by our Lifestyle Coordinators including bus outings, exercise classes, happy hour events and much more. There is truly something for everyone at Aveo Freedom Aged Care Glen Waverley.
A genuine alternative to a nursing home
Couples stay together
Private homes with ensuite and kitchen
- Care: 24 hour personalised care & support (including low, high, palliative and dementia care)
- Community: Activities designed by dedicated Lifestyle Coordinator (social outings, events & entertainment)
- Meals: Nutritious meals prepared daily
- Visitors welcome: Family and friends are always welcome to stay over
- Health and wellness: A range of services including visiting GPs, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and podiatrists
- Domestic support: Available in resident’s home
*Subject to manager’s approval
Not what you’d expect from an aged care community
You may have heard that food in aged care communities isn’t very good. That’s why we are doing all we can to change that.
Come and taste our food for yourself at Aveo Freedom Aged Care Glen Waverley. Book a tour and enjoy a meal on us.
A range of studio apartments are available.
Call 1800 316 940 or complete the form below to arrange an inspection and tour the community.
*Price correct as at 17/8/18 and is subject to change without notice.
Photos are an example display unit. Unit layout, window coverings, furniture, white goods, fittings and floor coverings are indicative only and inclusions will vary from unit to unit as per purchase contract.
Respite care available now
Aveo Freedom Aged Care Glen Waverley offers short term care in a comfortable and relaxed environment.
We know that no two people have the same reasons for requiring respite care, which is why we are flexible and tailor care to individual needs.
Better still, no ACAT approval is required.