Aveo Freedom Aged Care Morayfield
Positioned on the north side of Brisbane, Aveo Freedom Aged Care Morayfield is a burgeoning community with the best range of services and amenities. Conveniently close to shops, medical facilities and public transport. Aveo Freedom Aged Care Morayfield provides easy access to the Brisbane CBD, the Sunshine Coast and Moreton Bay, while still retaining the charm and tranquillity of the rural community of Caboolture.
Enjoy a vibrant and social lifestyle with a host of events and activities on offer. Relax with a book from the library, take in a film in our movie room, get creative with the crafts group or venture out on the community bus for a day trip.
A genuine alternative to a nursing home
Couples stay together
Private homes with ensuite and kitchen
- Care: 24 hour personalised care & support (including low, high, palliative and dementia care)
- Community: Activities designed by dedicated Lifestyle Coordinator (social outings, events & entertainment)
- Meals: Nutritious meals prepared daily
- Visitors welcome: Family and friends are always welcome to stay over
- Health and wellness: A range of services including visiting GPs, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and podiatrists
- Domestic support: Available in resident’s home
*Subject to manager’s approval
Prices correct as at 17/8/18 and are subject to change without notice.
Photos are an example display unit. Unit layout, window coverings, furniture, white goods, fittings and floor coverings are indicative only and inclusions will vary from unit to unit as per purchase contract.
Would you like a trial stay at this community?
We know that moving into aged care is a really big decision for you and your loved ones. That’s why we offer trial stays within our respite apartments. Experience our accommodation, care and community lifestyle for yourself, before you commit to move in.
Call 1800 316 940 or complete the form below to arrange an inspection and tour of our community.