Aveo Freedom Aged Care Albany Creek
Aveo Freedom Aged Care Albany Creek is conveniently located a short drive from supermarkets, restaurants, a post office and the dog friendly Bleakley Park. There is also a council bus stop within the village which makes travelling near or far a breeze. Boasting its very own indoor heated pool, bowling green and movie room, this community is full of life. Our residents enjoy daily activities designed by the diversional therapist and lifestyle coordinators, there is really something for everyone. The newly refurbished café and bar is a great place to catch up with family and friends over a cup of tea or enjoy a cold drink at the afternoon happy hour.
Aged care with a difference
Couples stay together
Private homes with ensuite kitchen
- Care: 24 hour personalised care & support (including low, high, palliative and dementia care)
- Community: Activities designed by dedicated Lifestyle Coordinator (social outings, events & entertainment)
- Meals: Nutritious meals prepared daily
- Visitors welcome: Family and friends are always welcome to stay over
- Health and wellness: A range of services including visiting GPs, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and podiatrists
- Domestic support: Available in resident’s home
*Subject to manager’s approval
A range of studio and 1 bedroom apartments available with varying floor plans and aspects.
View more of our beautiful community.
Call 1800 835 217 or complete the form below to arrange an inspection and tour the community.
Photos are an example display unit. Unit layout, window coverings, furniture, white goods, fittings and floor coverings are indicative only and inclusions will vary from unit to unit as per purchase contract.