Now open to new residents
This beautiful new warm and welcoming Aged Care home is conveniently located within the tranquil setting of the popular and established Aveo Durack retirement community. This new facility sets a new standard for aged care and caters for high care needs including both a secure dementia wing and full respite care.
At Aveo, we’re committed to the care and wellbeing of ageing Australians. This thinking is at the heart of everything we do at our new Aveo Durack Aged Care Home. We believe an Aged Care community should be more than just bricks and mortar. It should have a welcoming, vibrant atmosphere where nothing has been overlooked, ensuring residents receive the best quality care and feel safe in an environment that feels like home. At Aveo Durack we offer:
- Registered nurses on-site 24/7, giving residents a friendly face that’s dedicated to their care and wellbeing.
- Team of experienced and qualified staff to help with the entire Aged Care admissions process.
- Dedicated and secure Dementia care wing.
- Full Respite care.
- A range of modern spacious rooms with private ensuite bathrooms, allowing for loved ones to stay together.
- Health & Wellness centre and Allied health services.
- GP Clinic and Pharmacy.
- Warm and relaxing communal lounge and social spaces including terraces and courtyards.
- Dining room with delicious home-style food, which can also be delivered to resident’s rooms if needed.
- Reflection room for all religious practices and pastoral care services.
- WiFi and entertainment packages, available at additional cost.
- Established community gardens with raised garden beds so residents can easily enjoy gardening.
- A range of social activities for residents to enjoy as much or as little as they like.
- Hairdressing and beauty salon.
- Pet friendly, subject to approval.