Aveo Freedom Aged Care Banora Point
Located on top of Sexton Hill with a pacific panorama, Aveo Freedom Aged Care Banora Point is not just any aged care community; it is a home care community that allows you the freedom and independence to live in your own home with 24/7 care and support and a vibrant community on your doorstep.
Residents of our Banora Point community enjoy a relaxed, coastal lifestyle with beautifully maintained gardens and communal facilities and with a range of shops and medical facilities nearby. Enjoy a trip to the local beach or bowls club, or stay home and catch up with family and friends over a BBQ on the terrace while soaking in the ocean views and sea breezes.
A genuine alternative to a nursing home
Couples stay together
Private homes with ensuite and kitchen
- Care: 24 hour personalised care & support (including low, high, palliative and dementia care)
- Community: Activities designed by dedicated Lifestyle Coordinator (social outings, events & entertainment)
- Meals: Nutritious meals prepared daily
- Visitors welcome: Family and friends are always welcome to stay over
- Health and wellness: A range of services including visiting GPs, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and podiatrists
- Domestic support: Available in resident’s home
*Subject to manager’s approval
*Prices correct as at 28/11/18 and are subject to change without notice.
Photos are an example display unit. Unit layout, window coverings, furniture, white goods, fittings and floor coverings are indicative only and inclusions will vary from unit to unit as per purchase contract.
Would you like a trial stay at this community?
We know that moving into aged care is a really big decision for you and your loved ones. That’s why we offer trial stays within our respite apartments. Experience our accommodation, care and community lifestyle for yourself, before you commit to move in.
Call 1800 316 940 or complete the form below to arrange an inspection and tour of our community.