Supported Living is a type of low care retirement living also known as Serviced Apartments or Assisted Living Apartments. At Aveo, we offer Supported Living through our Serviced Apartments. You get that special support without impinging on your freedom and independence. It’s your home, but with extra services to lighten the load: daily meals, domestic and linen services and the level of personal care services that’s right for you. Put simply, it’s easy retirement living, with the best of both worlds – independence and safety, where family and friends are welcome at any time, with a support team that operates alongside you as needed.
About Aveo Retirement Villages: As Australia’s leading provider of senior living options, Aveo has been developing, operating and managing retirement communities for over 25 years. Our commitment to individual care goes way beyond the quality of living options we offer. We are redefining retirement for all Australians throughout our 90 communities; through our people and our services. This is our unwavering promise to every resident and their families. Ensuring the quality lifestyle they buy into today, will stay that way.
- Aveo Aspley Court – Aspley QLD 4034
- Aveo Bridgeman Downs – Bridgeman Downs QLD 4035
- Aveo Cleveland – Cleveland – Cleveland QLD 4163
- Aveo Durack – Durack QLD 4077
- Aveo Lindsay Gardens – Buderim QLD 4556
- Aveo Peregian Springs – Peregian Springs QLD 4573
- Aveo Taringa – Taringa QLD 4068
- Aveo The Domain Country Club – Ashmore QLD 4214
- Aveo Fulham – Fulham SA 5034
- Aveo Kings Park – Kings Park SA 5034
- Aveo Manor Gardens – Salisbury East SA 5109
- Aveo Melrose Park – Melrose Park SA 5039
- Aveo The Braes – Reynella SA 5161
- Aveo The Haven – North Haven SA 5018