Buy now and retire with a bonus*
Move to a participating Aveo Freedom Aged community and receive a bonus on your cost of living.
This bonus offer is designed around helping you settle into your new home and is valid on deposits taken on specified units on or after 16/05/18 where cash settlement occus on or prior to 30/06/2018.
Make the most of this offer and call 1800 316 940 today.
* This move in bonus is to the value $40,000. Offer is limited to select Freedom Aged Care residences only at Aveo Freedom Aged Care Doncaster and relies on availability of product at the given time. A list of specific units can be obtained from the Sales Consultant at the relevant Aveo Freedom Aged Care village. Bonus is valid on deposits taken on specified units on or after 16/05/18 where cash settlement occurs on or prior to 30/06/18. Monies will be paid within 60 days after settlement and through the means agreed at the time of deposit.
A genuine alternative to traditional aged care
Why shouldn’t you be free to live together as a couple, to bring your pets, to have family and friends stay over, and simply be yourself? And why shouldn’t you receive the personal care and support you need on your own ageing journey in a vibrant and deeply caring community?
Now there really is an option in aged care that doesn’t take away your freedoms of independence and choice.
Freedom Aged Care is available in over 20 great locations across QLD, NSW, VIC & TAS
Aged care with a difference
Couples stay together
Private homes with ensuite kitchen
- Care: 24 hour personalised care & support (including low, high, palliative and dementia care)
- Community: Activities designed by dedicated Lifestyle Coordinator (social outings, events & entertainment)
- Meals: Nutritious meals prepared daily
- Visitors welcome: Family and friends are always welcome to stay over
- Health and wellness: A range of services including visiting GPs, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and podiatrists
- Domestic support: Available in resident’s home
Experience the Freedom difference
Freedom Aged Care communities provide an alternative to ‘traditional aged care’, with a more liberal approach to everyday living. Here, the independence and privacy of home ownership come with every level of 24-hour nursing care, including dementia and palliative. Imagine, care and service according to your assessed needs, delivered by expert and kind staff in your own home.
It’s just like home, where pets are welcome, couples stay together and friends and family can visit and stay overnight too. It’s a more liberal approach to aged care, where there is happy hour, community outings, and a vibrant hub of social activities.