The Freedom Difference
Freedom Aged Care now offers Respite Care, also known as ‘short-term care’, a form of support for carers which allows you to take a break from your caring duties, while ensuring peace of mind that your loved one’s care needs continue to be met by health care professionals.
Respite care at Freedom includes:
- A private, fully furnished, self-contained home
- Personalised care and support
- Meals with morning and afternoon tea provided
- Activities your loved one would like to be part of
- Safe and secure, vibrant community where all of our residents physical and emotional needs are met each and every day, with love, decency, respect and kindness
- No ACAT/ACAS approval required
Our Respite Locations
- Albany Creek
- Redland Bay
- Tanah Merah
- Toowoomba – Taylor St
- Toowoomba – Bridge St
- Concierge Bayside
- Glen Waverley
New South Wales
- Banora Point
- Coffs Harbour
- Tweed Heads
Have a question about Respite Care?
Big or small, we’ll answer them all.