Retirement living at its best!
The Clayfield retirement community perfectly combines contemporary living and gracious heritage style - located just 6km from Brisbane CBD.
Apartment E305 is located on the third level of the Eagle building, offering two bedrooms, two bathrooms, modern kitchen and a balcony. Upon entry you will pass the modern kitchen which flows into your open plan living / dining room. Moving on from the living / dining room is your generous sized private balcony, offering stunning views of The Clayfield's gardens, the heritage listed Whytecliffe House and beyond. This apartment is idealy positioned close the the pool, restaurant, gym and is sure to impress. An inspection is a must to see all that The Clayfield can offer.
- No stamp duty or government charges payable on unit purchase
- Two bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- 24/7 emergency call system
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
--Secure lift access
- Secure building access iwth intercom
- Internal laundry
- Central handy location within the community
- one secure undercover car space*
- Care team onsite 24/7
- A la carte restaurant - The Carriage House
- Community vegetable & herb garden
- Landscaped gardens
- Concierge / driver service
- Indoor pool
- Activities calendar & social outings
- Library & communal lounge spaces
- Billiards & table tennis
- Views of the city and river from various vantage points within the community
- Men's Shed
About The Clayfield:
The Clayfield offers retirement living in an elegant and relaxed setting. Located in Albion, just 6km from the Brisbane CBD, this exceptional community offers low maintenance, secure apartment living with the comfort of knowing there is a care team onsite 24/7.
About Aveo Retirement Villages:
As Australia’s leading provider of senior living options, Aveo has been developing, operating and managing retirement communities for over 25 years. Our commitment to individual care goes way beyond the quality of living options we offer. We are redefining retirement for all Australians with over 90 communities; through our people and our services. This is our unwavering promise to every resident and their families. Ensuring the quality lifestyle they buy into today, will stay that way.
*The Clayfield contains a range of unit types, car spaces may be at an additional cost. Pets are welcomed upon approval.
Inclusions will vary as per purchase contract. Check with the sales consultant when inspecting.