Retirement living at its best!
Spacious independent living unit nestled in a private enclave of Pittwater Palms with lush bushland outlook.
- Modern kitchen with stone bench and ample storage
- Spacious main bathroom with walk-in shower
- Laundry with second toilet
- Open plan living and dining areas
- Large master bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Second bedroom for guests or home office
- Private balcony with bushland outlook
- Air conditioning and ample storage throughout
- Carport included within meters of the unit
- Approximately 110sqm
- Swimming pool
- Community centre
- BBQ area
About Pittwater Palms:
Pittwater Palms is situated amongst landscaped tropical gardens in Avalon, about an hour north of the Sydney CBD. The village is within walking distance of nearby shops, cinemas, library and post office and is close to Avalon Golf Course, the bowls club and the beach.
About Aveo Retirement Villages:
As Australia’s leading provider of senior living options, Aveo has been developing, operating and managing retirement communities for over 25 years. Our commitment to individual care goes way beyond the quality of living options we offer. We are redefining retirement for all Australians throughout our 93 communities; through our people and our services. This is our unwavering promise to every resident and their families. Ensuring the quality lifestyle they buy into today, will stay that way.
You will have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village, which will impact the capital gains received when leaving the village.
Disclaimer: Images of this property have been staged using virtual furniture, to show what it may look like when furnished. Interested parties should arrange to inspect the property before offering to purchase.