Kindness l Care l Respect
Reporting to the community manager, you'll be a reliable and proactive team member and have a customer orientated approach to you work, while ensuring you're delivering high quality service to the residents.
About the role:
- Casual position
- Casual loading and weekend penalty rates may apply
- Support our residents by providing high quality services within housekeeping, food related services and general domestic duties
About the Community:
Just 15 mins from the centre of Adelaide, Aveo Fulham is located close to beautiful beaches, the airport, medical services, supermarkets, and restaurants.
Ideally, you'll have:
- Experienced in Hospitality and Domestic Cleaning (required)
- Current First Aid & CPR
- Current Police Check clearance
- Demonstrated experience with food servicing
- Demonstrated ability to work within OH&S and a continuous improvement environment
- Experienced working in an aged care or retirement village environment (highly regarded)
*Aveo are formally requesting that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19 to protect our colleagues and the residents in our communities who are among the most vulnerable. New employees joining the business will need to be comfortable with this requirement prior to joining Aveo.
Aveo is a leading and trusted owner, operator and manager of retirement communities across Australia.
Aveo's philosophy is underpinned by a commitment to grow with older Australians by inspiring greater living choices. We currently do so for over 12,000 residents across 90 plus retirement communities across Australia.
Aveo's vision is to be Australia's leading and most innovative seniors living provider. Our mission is to honour and serve the residents through Kindness, Care and Respect.
To take the next step in your career click 'Apply' to complete our online application form.
Applications will be considered as they are received, and interviews will be arranged accordingly.