An exciting opportunity exists within Aveo Group for an experienced and pro-active Sales Associate to join the NSW Sales team. You'll cover communities in Bayview, with flexibility to be based at which ever community is most suitable, while travelling to the others as needed.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager and supporting the Sales Manager, you'll be accountable for all matters relating to the efficient and effective functioning of the sales office. You'll ensure a professional image is upheld in relation to the office, as well as during interactions with potential buyers and outgoing residents and their representatives. You will also provide support to multiple communities in New South Wales, including Fernbank and Pittwater Palms.
You will be required to confidently and effectively communicate with both internal and external customers on a regular basis, maintaining the superior standards of Aveo Group at all times.
What Aveo can offer you:
- Support - you will have an exceptional Marketing team and Contact Centre providing leads for the sales team
- Mobile phone and Computer will be provided
- Aveo Group is Australia's most innovative retirement group. We have over 30 years' experience in providing superior products and services in the retirement sector to over 13,000 residents in 94 communities across the country - including the Freedom Care portfolio of Communities.
To be considered for this role, you'll have:
- Retirement industry experience advantageous
- Experience working in a customer service environment
- Strong administrative skills and high attention to detail is essential
- Proficient in Microsoft suite, database management (CRM System) and Outlook
- Empathy with elderly people and ability to work as part of a caring team
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Understanding of legal process/settlement procedures
- Good presentation
- Flexibility with time worked when necessary to fully satisfy prospective clients' needs
- Current Real Estate Agent Licence - Class 2 (preferred but not essential)
Aveo are formally requesting that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19 to protect our colleagues and the residents in our communities who are among the most vulnerable.
All current employees are expected to have received their first vaccination by 1 Nov 2021 and their follow up vaccination by no later than 15 Dec 2021.
New employees joining the business will need to be comfortable with this requirement prior to joining Aveo.
Aveo's vision is to be Australia's leading and most innovative seniors living provider. Our mission is to honour and serve our residents through Kindness, Care and Respect. Kindness, Care and Respect are our corporate values.
Aveo is a leading and trusted owner, operator and manager of retirement communities across Australia. Aveo's philosophy is underpinned by a commitment to grow with older Australians by inspiring greater living choices. We currently and proudly do so for over 12,000 residents in over 90 retirement communities across Australia.
No Recruitment agencies please.