Kindness l Care l Respect
In this role, you will assist in providing high quality care services for residents, ensuring choice and compassion are always supported.
You will enjoy building strong relationships with residents, their families and your colleagues to help ensure care outcomes are exceeded.
About the role and Aveo Freedom Geelong Community:
- Casual position available
- You will work as part of a team providing safe and effective personal care, tailored to the resident's needs
- Ensure all residents receive kind, caring and respectful personal care that supports their choice and independence
- Perfectly situated in a quiet street in the heart of Grovedale, ideally situated close to local shopping centres, several bus stops and Marshall train station.
- Certificate 3 in Aged Care or equivalent (required)
- Current First Aid & CPR certificate (required)
- Current Police Check clearance
- Passionate Carer with excellent people & communication skills
- Trustworthy, reliable & enjoy working in a team environment
- Reliable, flexible approach to 24 hour rostering
- Experience in retirement living or home and community care
Aveo are formally requesting that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19 to protect our colleagues and the residents in our communities who are among the most vulnerable.
All current employees are expected to have received their first vaccination by 1 Nov 2021 and their follow up vaccination by no later than 15 Dec 2021.
New employees joining the business will need to be comfortable with this requirement prior to joining Aveo.
Aveo is a leading and trusted owner, operator and manager of retirement communities across Australia.
We enable a retirement lifestyle full of choice and support to live life at its best, in vibrant communities where people feel connected and safe and are proud to call home.
We help families navigate the support they need in retirement by being the single point of contact and connecting them to the people and services that matter most
Aveo's vision is to be Australia's leading and most innovative seniors living provider. Our mission is to honour and serve the residents through Kindness, Care and Respect.
- Ability to purchase additional Annual Leave
- Career opportunities and development
- Be part of a friendly and supportive team
- Join a leading retirement and aged care communities operator
Aveo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on our employees. We treasure skills, expertise and commitment.
Our goal is to attract, develop, motivate, reward and retain the best people in the industry.
If this sounds like the right role for you, or you would like to learn more, then apply today!