Kindness l Care l Respect
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join the team as a talented, customer centred Care Manager at our vibrant Aveo Freedom Balwyn Community located in Balwyn, VIC.
In this full time position, you will lead and support a dedicated team to enable day to day co-ordination of care delivery in our 50 - apartment Retirement Living Community. You will be responsible for leading the clinical care team to ensure that holistic and personalised support plans are met for each of the residents in accordance with their home care package or fee for service requirements.
As an integral part of Aveo you will help to model our organisational values of Kindness, Care and Respect while helping to nurture a supportive and collaborative culture within your team.
About the role:
- Professional approach to engagement with all key internal and external stakeholders;
- Experience in Human Resource Management of clinical staff including RNs, ENs and PCAs;
- Responsible for ensuring care services comply with regulative and legislative requirements;
- Provide Care Leadership in line with Aveo's Policy and Procedures to ensure clinical and care governance is achieved
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in clinical leadership in a community care setting
- Highly developed clinical assessment skills and the ability to lead the care team
- Demonstrated experience in risk management
- Registration with AHPRA (Div 1)
- Current Police Check clearance
- Current CPR certificate
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
The ideal candidate will possess:
- High focus on and commitment to customer service, choice and control
- Demonstrated knowledge in relevant industry regulations and legislations, and Aged Care Quality and Safety Standards
- Proficient in the use of technology and digital systems
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
Aveo is a leading and trusted owner, operator and manager of retirement communities across Australia.
We enable a retirement lifestyle full of choice and support to live life at its best, in vibrant communities where people feel connected and safe and are proud to call home.
We help families navigate the support they need in retirement by being the single point of contact and connecting them to the people and services that matter most
Aveo's vision is to be Australia's leading and most innovative seniors living provider. Our mission is to honour and serve the residents through Kindness, Care and Respect.
Culture & Benefits:
- Up to 8 weeks paid parental leave
- Five weeks paid annual leave
- Two additional 'All About Me' leave days per calendar year
- Ability to purchase additional annual
- Opportunities for further career development
- Available parking onsite
Aveo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on our employees.
We treasure skills, expertise and commitment. Our goal is to attract, develop, motivate, reward and retain the best people in the industry
Learn more, visit our website www.aveo.com.au
If you have experience in Care and leadership or similar then we want to hear from you - apply today!