Opportunity for a permanent part-time Domestic Attendant available at Aveo Freedom Banora Point, NSW.
Kindness l Care l Respect
You will work closely with our team to support our residents with housekeeping and general domestic duties. You will enjoy working within a fast-paced environment and delivering a high quality, customer centred approach to domestic care.
About the role:
- Permanent part-time (Mon, Tues 08:30 to 14:30)
- High quality cleaning service in residents units and community areas including floors, bathroom, kitchen, removal of rubbish and general housekeeping
- Hold a current Police check clearance
- Hold or be willing to obtain an NDIS Worker Screening check
- Experience in cleaning and laundry service provisions (required)
- Demonstrated ability to work within OH&S and a continuous improvement environment
- Previous industry and similar role experience (highly regarded)
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Aveo's vision is to be Australia's leading and most innovative seniors living provider. Our mission is to honour and serve our residents through Kindness, Care and Respect. Kindness, Care and Respect are our corporate values.
Aveo is a leading and trusted owner, operator and manager of retirement communities across Australia. Aveo's philosophy is underpinned by a commitment to grow with older Australians by inspiring greater living choices.
We currently and proudly do so for 13,000 residents in 94 retirement communities across Australia.
- Join a leading retirement and aged care communities operator
- Full induction and training programme
- Career growth opportunities and professional development
- Be part of a friendly and supportive team
- Aveo Benefits - access to exclusive savings on hundreds of retailers, products & services
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Exclusive Gym membership discounts across Australia
Aveo Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on our employees. We treasure skills, expertise and commitment. Our goal is to attract, develop, motivate, reward and retain the best people in the industry.
To take the next step in your career click 'Apply' to complete our online application form.
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly.