Kindness l Care l Respect
As a passionate people-person, you'll be the "First Point of Contact" for the residents and work closely with the Community Manager to help ensure the smooth running of the community. You'll provide administration support and have a customer centred approach to your work and ability to connect with the residents.
About the role:
- Permanent full time position (Monday to Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm)
- Provide general administrative support including reception duties, meeting and greeting residents and visitors
- Assisting with distribution of mail and email correspondence and coordinate events at community
- Provide a caring, safe and inspiring environment that supports our residents in living their lives to the fullest through the latter stage of their ageing journey
About the Community:
Aveo Freedom Aged Care Tamworth is only moments away from shopping centres, Tamara Private Hospital, Tamworth Hospital, parks and the scenic Peel River. This boutique community is conveniently located for a relaxed retirement.
Ideally, you'll have:
- Experience in an Administration or Receptionist position (essential)
- Previous industry and similar role experience (highly regarded)
- Current Police Check certificate or willing to obtain
- Advanced computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- A passion for building on resident customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate work and prioritise work to meet deadlines and commitments
*Aveo are formally requesting that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19 to protect our colleagues and the residents in our communities who are among the most vulnerable. New employees joining the business will need to be comfortable with this requirement prior to joining Aveo.
Aveo is a leading and trusted owner, operator and manager of retirement communities across Australia.
Aveo's philosophy is underpinned by a commitment to grow with older Australians by inspiring greater living choices. We currently do so for over 12,000 residents across 90 plus retirement communities across Australia.
Aveo's vision is to be Australia's leading and most innovative seniors living provider. Our mission is to honour and serve the residents through Kindness, Care and Respect.
- Up to 8 weeks Parental Leave
- Opportunity to purchase additional leave
- Career opportunities and development
- Be part of a friendly and supportive team
To take the next step in your career click 'Apply' to complete our online application form.
Applications will be considered as they are received, and interviews will be arranged accordingly.