An exciting opportunity exists within Aveo Group for an experienced and pro-active Sales Manager to join the Sales team on a permanent, full-time basis, at St Ives and Bella Vista.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager you'll be liaising with outgoing residents, or their representatives, to ensure properties are listed appropriately for sale in terms of presentation, marketing and price. You'll also manage the sale of any newly released stock in the communities. Working closely with potential residents and their families you'll walk them through the sales process with kindness, care and respect to ensure the resident's needs are met at the right Aveo community.
You'll report on monthly reappraisals of all available stock, presentation and price, liaise directly with outgoing residents or their representatives about inspection feedback, attend unit appraisals and meet or exceed quarterly sales targets.
What Aveo can offer you:
- Regular sales opportunities booked for you
- Support - you will have an exceptional Marketing team and Contact Centre providing you leads
- Mobile phone, laptop and car allowance will be provided
- The chance to become part of an exceptional sales team and reap the rewards.
- Aveo is Australia's most innovative retirement group. We have over 30 years' experience in providing superior products and services in the retirement sector to over 13,000 residents in 94 communities across the country
To be successful in this role, you'll have:
- Current Real Estate Certificate (essential)
- Demonstrated experience in a Sales or Business Development role in residential property
- Exposure to the Retirement Living industry will be advantageous
- An ability to build trust with potential residents through empathy
- Structured sales approach;
- Accuracy with calculations, figures and attention to detail;
- An ability to process administrative work in relation to the transaction
- Ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Strong results orientation, business acumen and commercial awareness;
- High level of integrity and professionalism.
Aveo's vision is to be Australia's leading and most innovative seniors living provider. Our mission is to honour and serve our residents through Kindness, Care and Respect. Kindness, Care and Respect are our corporate values.
Aveo is a leading and trusted owner, operator and manager of retirement communities across Australia. Aveo's philosophy is underpinned by a commitment to grow with older Australians by inspiring greater living choices. We currently and proudly do so for over 12,000 residents in over 90 retirement communities across Australia.
If this role sounds like you apply now via the link.