Kindness l Care l Respect
At Aveo, we are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our team at Aveo Freedom Tamworth Community located in Tamworth, NSW.
This is a part-time position with shifts available Tuesday to Friday 08:00 to 16:00.
In this role you will partner closely with the Community Manager, to help deliver holistic and personalised support plans for each resident in accordance with their home care package or fee for service requirements.
Your commitment to providing high quality service and care will be second-to-none. You will enjoy working closely with our wonderful Care delivery team, liaising with residents, families and external health professionals on a regular basis, to help enable a retirement lifestyle full of choice, security and enjoyment.
We will provide relocation assistance if required.
About The Role:
- Deliver excellent customer service to residents, families, staff, management, visitors and external health professionals;
- Monitor the work practices of Personal Carers and provide direction and guidance as required to ensure the provision of care to the required standard.
- Assist in the assessment of potential new residents and respite clients;
- Determine eligibility for externally funded care services;
- Establish comprehensive care plans aligned to assessed care needs;
- Provide leadership to and clinical governance of RNs, EENs, Personal Carers and other non-clinical staff;
- Able to use clinical data to identify and action trends relating to best practice and good clinical care
- Assist the Care Manager in managing local HR issues as required or delegated;
- Ensure all residents' preferences and lifestyle wishes are respected and promoted;
- Provide a culture of lifestyle activities and wellness that improve the outcomes of residents' lives.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum 3 year's nursing experience preferably in community care
- Demonstrated experience in understanding and managing care plans and clinical assessments
- Current AHPRA registration (Div 1)
- Current Police Check certificate
- Current CPR certificate
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong understanding of Home Care Packages and fee services
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality clinical care with compassion
- Proficient in the use of technology
Aveo is a leading and trusted owner, operator and manager of retirement communities across Australia.
We enable a retirement lifestyle full of choice and support to live life at its best, in vibrant communities where people feel connected and safe and are proud to call home.
We help families navigate the support they need in retirement by being the single point of contact and connecting them to the people and services that matter most
Aveo's vision is to be Australia's leading and most innovative seniors living provider. Our mission is to honour and serve the residents through Kindness, Care and Respect.
Culture & Benefits:
- Up to 8 weeks Parental Leave
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave
- Join a leading and trusted retirement and aged care communities operator
- Opportunities for further career development
Aveo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on our employees.
We treasure skills, expertise and commitment. Our goal is to attract, develop, motivate, reward and retain the best people in the industry
Learn more, visit our website www.aveo.com.au
If you are an experienced Nurse, or looking for the next move in your career, then we want to hear from you - apply today!