At Aveo, we have an opportunity for an experienced State Care Manager to join our team and provide care leadership of Retirement Living Communities across a NSW portfolio.
You will have a proven track record in leading geographically diverse teams, while ensuring compliance, safety and trust are at the forefront of your decision making.
As an integral part of the organisation you will help to model our organisational values of Kindness, Care and Respect while helping to nurture a supportive and collaborative culture within Aveo.
About the role:
- Permanent, full time position;
- Lead, direct and support a team of Care Managers to ensure that Care services are managed effectively and efficiently in accordance with the Aged Care Quality Standards;
- Manage budgets to ensure appropriate and efficient utilisation of resources;
- Demonstrate a track record of maintaining compliance with home care packages and the aged care quality standards;
- Monitor and take accountability for ensuring complaints and incident management is undertaken in a timely manner;
- Lead planning for new services and new developments;
- Recruit, support, coach and manage staff to achieve exceptional results; and
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and person centred care at all communities.
- Must hold Registration with APRHA with a current licence to practice as a Registered Nurse (Division 1) (mandatory);
- Highly developed clinical assessment skills demonstrating a solving approach to clinical service delivery;
- Show flexibility and resilience as you lead your multidisciplinary team;
- High level communication, interpersonal and organisational skills;
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Commonwealth Home Care regulatory framework, including funding and quality requirements;
- Preferred working knowledge of the Retirement Village regulatory framework in the States/Territories of responsibility;
- Budget and financial management skills;
- Experience in managing and leading change;
- Significant experience in high level service delivery, and management experience in home care/retirement villages or health related service environment;
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Aged Care Quality Standards and how they relate to Home Care Communities;
- Demonstrated ability to liaise proactively with key stakeholders to achieve required care outcomes;
- Demonstrated expertise in continuous quality improvement practices and applications; and
- High focus on customer service.
Aveo's vision is to be Australia's leading and most innovative seniors living provider. Our mission is to honour and serve our residents through Kindness, Care and Respect. Kindness, Care and Respect are our corporate values.
Aveo is a leading and trusted owner, operator and manager of retirement communities across Australia. Aveo's philosophy is underpinned by a commitment to grow with older Australians by inspiring greater living choices. We currently and proudly do so for over 12,000 residents in over 90 retirement communities across Australia.
If this sounds like the right role for you, then "Apply" today.