At Aveo, we have an opportunity for a professional Receptionist, to assist with the day-to-day operations within our Sydney CBD office.
About the role:
Reporting into our Business Support Manager, you will provide support and assistance to a variety of internal stakeholders, including our Executive Leadership team. This will include managing our reception area, organising mail, supporting with standing meetings and reconciling invoices amongst other tasks.
The responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Professional and friendly welcome to incoming visitors (including staff)
- Working closely with the Business Support Manager to provide support to other Sydney team members, specifically the Executive Leadership Team.
- Sorting incoming mail and advising teams
- Assist EA and Business Support Manager when necessary
- Coordinate meeting room and conference phone bookings
- Maintain kitchen cleanliness and order supplies (tea, coffee, milk etc.)
- Manage office stationery stocks
- Coordinate office maintenance repairs for the Sydney office and escalate to Building Management.
- Assist with the development of the monthly Sydney Office Newsletter
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Minimum 3 years' previous reception / clerical / administrative experience / customer service experience essential
- Cert IV Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated competency in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated and highly effective time and resource management skills
- A commitment to quality, professionalism, confidentiality and attention to detail in all tasks
- Presentable and self-motivated
- Ability to work autonomously
- Hold or be willing to obtain a federal Police Check clearance
Aveo are formally requesting that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19 to protect our colleagues and the residents in our communities who are among the most vulnerable.
All current employees are expected to have received their vaccinations by no later than 15 Dec 2021.
New employees joining the business will need to be comfortable with this requirement prior to joining Aveo.
- Up to 8 weeks paid parental leave
- 2 additional 'All About Me' leave days per calendar year
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave
- Opportunities for further career development
Aveo's vision is to be Australia's leading and most innovative seniors living provider. Our mission is to honour and serve our residents through Kindness, Care and Respect. Kindness, Care and Respect are our corporate values.
Aveo is a leading and trusted owner, operator and manager of retirement communities across Australia. Aveo's philosophy is underpinned by a commitment to grow with older Australians by inspiring greater living choices. We currently and proudly do so for over 12,000 residents in over 90 retirement communities across Australia.
If this sounds like a role for you, then apply now!