Aveo, Australia's leading retirement village owner/operator is looking for a full time Community Manager for our communities at Aveo Botanic Gardens, Located in Cranbourne, VIC.
About the role:
Reporting to the Group Community Manager, you'll provide management support within the community to create a happy, welcoming, caring and safe environment for residents and staff. Working in an established community, you will lead from the front in creating a culture of customer service. You'll be responsible for the delivery of the highest quality service to residents. As a customer-focused individual, you'll be a key resource working on coordinating resident and community engagement activities, implementing marketing and sales strategies, managing day-to-day operations, and developing improvements to internal processes.
About the Community, Aveo Botanic Gardens:
Perfectly located near the Royal Botanic Gardens, Cranbourne, Tooradin, the Mornington Peninsula and Western Port residents short of things to do. The reliable train network and a visting bus make travelling to and from the community a breeze.
You'll have the following attributes:
You'll have an innovative, enthusiastic and customer-centric approach to service, coupled with financial acumen and management skills.
Ideally, you'll have:
- Experience in a front-line customer facing role (retirement industry experience or a related industry such as hotel management or hospitality management etc.);
- Highly developed interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated experience in on customer engagement and satisfaction;
- Budget development and management skills;
- Strong administration skills;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Intermediate to Advanced user of the Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- High level written and verbal communication and negotiation skills;
- Tertiary qualification in business or related discipline (desirable).
- Hold or be willing to obtain a federal Police Check clearance
Aveo are formally requesting that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19 to protect our colleagues and the residents in our communities who are among the most vulnerable.
All current employees are expected to have received their first vaccination by 1 Nov 2021 and their follow up vaccination by no later than 15 Dec 2021.
New employees joining the business will need to be comfortable with this requirement prior to joining Aveo.
Aveo is a leading and trusted owner, operator and manager of retirement communities across Australia.
Aveo's philosophy is underpinned by a commitment to grow with older Australians by inspiring greater living choices. We currently do so for over 12,000 residents across 90 plus retirement communities across Australia.
Aveo's vision is to be Australia's leading and most innovative seniors living provider. Our mission is to honour and serve the residents through Kindness, Care and Respect.
If this role sounds like you apply now via the link.