Last updated: 18 November 2020
At Aveo, the health and safety of our residents and staff remains our number one priority.
We continue to monitor closely the current situation in South Australia and we are keeping up to date with the respective state government health directives to ensure the protocols that we have in place remain effective in keeping the virus out of our communities.
For the continued safety of our residents and staff:
• We have asked our residents and families across our Retirement Living communities to adhere to the current government directives and also pause all non-essential visitation and travel.
• All events in our South Australian communities are cancelled until further notice. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.
• We have paused meal service in community dining rooms, and have in-room dining and take away services available across South Australia.
• Registration is in place for all visitors who enter our communities to ensure they meet the strict requirements for entry.
• Strict compliance of hygiene practices, which includes hand sanitising.
• If essential staff are not well, they are not permitted to report to work, they must self-isolate and get tested immediately.
Click here for more information on COVID-19 protocols across our 94 communities.
Interested in one of our communities in South Australia?
Onsite real estate inspections are currently postponed until further advice from the South Australia Government. During this time, online consultations are available by calling 1800 957 908 so you can chat with one of our friendly specialists.
Alternatively check out our recently created video tours, which provide a great way to virtually tour our communities and discover everything they have to offer from the comfort of your home. Click here to find your perfect community and watch its video tour.