Aveo Freedom Aged Care Berwick
Aveo Freedom Aged Care Berwick is a beautiful community located in the heart of Berwick. This community brings a touch of elegance and prestige to aged care living with its immaculately manicured, heritage listed gardens for residents to enjoy. Edrington Park Mansion, formerly home to Lord and Lady Casey, now serves as the glorious centrepiece of this magnificent community. Residents enjoy a range of activities organised by our Lifestyle Coordinators including bus outings, exercise classes, happy hour events and much more. This really is a beautiful community to call home.
No waiting list. Move in today.
Aged care with a difference
Couples stay together
Private homes with ensuite kitchen
- Care: 24 hour personalised care & support (including low, high, palliative and dementia care)
- Community: Activities designed by dedicated Lifestyle Coordinator (social outings, events & entertainment)
- Meals: Nutritious meals prepared daily
- Visitors welcome: Family and friends are always welcome to stay over
- Health and wellness: A range of services including visiting GPs, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and podiatrists
- Domestic support: Available in resident’s home
*Subject to manager’s approval
A range of studio apartments available with varying outlooks.
Call 1800 835 217 or complete the form below to arrange an inspection and tour the community.
Photos are an example display unit. Unit layout, window coverings, furniture, white goods, fittings and floor coverings are indicative only and inclusions will vary from unit to unit as per purchase contract.