Aveo Freedom Aged Care Berwick
Set amongst five acres of impressive, heritage listed gardens and picturesque landscape, Aveo Freedom Aged Care Berwick is a beautiful community located in the heart of Berwick. This community brings a touch of elegance and prestige to aged care living with its immaculately manicured, heritage listed gardens for residents to enjoy.
Edrington Park Mansion, formerly home to Lord and Lady Casey, now serves as the glorious centrepiece of this magnificent community. Residents enjoy a range of activities organised by our Lifestyle Coordinators including bus outings, exercise classes, happy hour events and much more. This really is a beautiful community to call home.
A genuine alternative to a nursing home
Couples stay together
Private homes with ensuite and kitchen
- Care: 24 hour personalised care & support (including low, high, palliative and dementia care)
- Community: Activities designed by dedicated Lifestyle Coordinator (social outings, events & entertainment)
- Meals: Nutritious meals prepared daily
- Visitors welcome: Family and friends are always welcome to stay over
- Health and wellness: A range of services including visiting GPs, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and podiatrists
- Domestic support: Available in resident’s home
*Subject to manager’s approval
Featured Unit 2
Images are from a comparable unit within the same community.
2/6 Melville Park Drive
Studio 1 bath
*Price correct as at 3/12/18 and is subject to change without notice.
Photos are an example display unit. Unit layout, window coverings, furniture, white goods, fittings and floor coverings are indicative only and inclusions will vary from unit to unit as per purchase contract.
Would you like a trial stay at this community?
We know that moving into aged care is a really big decision for you and your loved ones. That’s why we offer trial stays within our respite apartments. Experience our accommodation, care and community lifestyle for yourself, before you commit to move in.
Call 1800 316 940 or complete the form below to arrange an inspection and tour of our community.