Aveo Freedom Aged Care Geelong
Perfectly situated in a quite street in the heart of Grovedale Aveo Freedom Aged Care Geelong is close to all of life’s conveniences. Ideally located close to local shopping centres, cafés and restaurants, a large indoor swimming and recreation complex, and medical centres.
Within the community residents are able to enjoy the abundance of gorgeous colour filled rose gardens with covered walkways and a large BBQ area. Our on-site Lifestyle Coordinators keep every day full of activities including bus outings, exercise classes, happy hour events and much more. This really is a beautiful community to call home.
A genuine alternative to a nursing home
Couples stay together
Private homes with ensuite and kitchen
- Care: 24 hour personalised care & support (including low, high, palliative and dementia care)
- Community: Activities designed by dedicated Lifestyle Coordinator (social outings, events & entertainment)
- Meals: Nutritious meals prepared daily
- Visitors welcome: Family and friends are always welcome to stay over
- Health and wellness: A range of services including visiting GPs, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and podiatrists
- Domestic support: Available in resident’s home
*Subject to manager’s approval
Not what you’d expect from an aged care community
You may have heard that food in aged care communities isn’t very good. That’s why we are doing all we can to change that.
Come and taste our food for yourself at Aveo Freedom Aged Care Geelong. Book a tour and enjoy a meal on us.
A range of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments are available with varying floor plans and aspects.
Call 1800 835 217 or complete the form below to arrange an inspection and tour the community.
Photos are an example display unit. Unit layout, window coverings, furniture, white goods, fittings and floor coverings are indicative only and inclusions will vary from unit to unit as per purchase contract.
Respite care available now
Aveo Freedom Aged Care Geelong offers short term care in a comfortable and relaxed environment.
We know that no two people have the same reasons for requiring respite care, which is why we are flexible and tailor care to individual needs.
Better still, no ACAT approval is required.