Aveo Freedom Aged Care Tanah Merah
Aveo Freedom Aged Care Tanah Merah is our premier community offering residents unrivalled lifestyle, security, home designs, community areas and privacy.
Features such as the resident’s lounge, inground pool, outdoor pavilion, golf putting green and library are free for residents to enjoy with fellow residents, friends or family. It’s also cleverly and conveniently located close to major shops, medical facilities and local clubs.
Chinese New Year Celebration
Thursday, 21 February 2019, 10:00am - 2:00pm
Aveo Freedom Aged Care Tanah Merah, 3745 Pacific Highway, Slacks Creek, QLD
A genuine alternative to a nursing home
Couples stay together
Private homes with ensuite and kitchen
- Care: 24 hour personalised care & support (including low, high, palliative and dementia care)
- Community: Activities designed by dedicated Lifestyle Coordinator (social outings, events & entertainment)
- Meals: Nutritious meals prepared daily
- Visitors welcome: Family and friends are always welcome to stay over
- Health and wellness: A range of services including visiting GPs, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and podiatrists
- Domestic support: Available in resident’s home
*Subject to manager’s approval
*Prices correct as at 27/9/18 and are subject to change without notice.
Photos are an example display unit. Unit layout, window coverings, furniture, white goods, fittings and floor coverings are indicative only and inclusions will vary from unit to unit as per purchase contract.
Would you like a trial stay at this community?
We know that moving into aged care is a really big decision for you and your loved ones. That’s why we offer trial stays within our respite apartments. Experience our accommodation, care and community lifestyle for yourself, before you commit to move in.
Call 1800 316 940 or complete the form below to arrange an inspection and tour of our community.
Click here for costs, contracts & our Village Comparison Document
Financial clarity on fees and charges
At Aveo, we are committed to providing financial clarity on all fees and charges. We want you to understand all costs involved and what your financial commitments will be when you move in, when you live here and when you move out.
Click the links below to learn more:
- Understanding fees and charges
- Our industry leading contract options
- Form 3 – Village Comparison Document – Aveo Freedom Aged Care Tanah Merah
We understand that moving to a retirement or aged care community is an important decision, one that you want to make with complete confidence. If you have any questions about the costs involved, these can be discussed in detail with our Sales Consultant when you book a tour at the community.
Call 1800 316 940 or complete the form on this page.