Aveo Freedom Aged Care Rochedale
Nestled in a leafy, tree-lined street in the heart of Rochedale, Aveo Freedom Aged Care Rochedale is a peaceful community offering unrivalled lifestyle, security and privacy. Located next door to the Rochedale Shopping Village, with restaurants, cafes, chemists, medical facilities and a supermarket. Residents enjoy a wide range of facilities including, a library, swimming pool, BBQ/function area, vege garden and community dining room. There’s also Freedom bus for day trips and an endless array of activities.
A genuine alternative to a nursing home
Couples stay together
Private homes with ensuite and kitchen
- Care: 24 hour personalised care & support (including low, high, palliative and dementia care)
- Community: Activities designed by dedicated Lifestyle Coordinator (social outings, events & entertainment)
- Meals: Nutritious meals prepared daily
- Visitors welcome: Family and friends are always welcome to stay over
- Health and wellness: A range of services including visiting GPs, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and podiatrists
- Domestic support: Available in resident’s home
*Subject to manager’s approval
Join us for Christmas Carols
To celebrate the festive season, we’d love you to join us at Aveo Freedom Aged Care Rochedale to eat, drink and be merry. Bring friends and family along to enjoy Christmas carols performed by the inspirational and internationally renowned Tim McCallum.
When: Tuesday, 18 December, 3pm – 4pm
Where: Aveo Freedom Aged Care Rochedale,
28 Sunningdale Ave, Rochedale
RSVP: By calling 1800 316 940 or clicking below
Prices correct as at 17/8/18 and are subject to change without notice.
Photos are an example display unit. Unit layout, window coverings, furniture, white goods, fittings and floor coverings are indicative only and inclusions will vary from unit to unit as per purchase contract.
Would you like a trial stay at this community?
We know that moving into aged care is a really big decision for you and your loved ones. That’s why we offer trial stays within our respite apartments. Experience our accommodation, care and community lifestyle for yourself, before you commit to move in.
Call 1800 316 940 or complete the form below to arrange an inspection and tour of our community.