Aveo Freedom Aged Care Clayfield
Positioned in the inner north of Brisbane and only 8km from the CBD, Aveo Freedom Aged Care Clayfield does not sacrifice the charm and tranquillity of a customary tree lined suburb. The community is conveniently close to shops, cafes, medical facilities and is a four minute walk to Eagle Junction train station. Karinga Park, Hamilton recreation reserve and dog park are also nearby.
Offering a range of services and amenities including dining room, exercise classes, community bus, hair & beauty salon, happy hour, library and BBQ facilities, this vibrant community is full of fun and friendship.
A genuine alternative to a nursing home
Couples stay together
Private homes with ensuite and kitchen
- Care: 24 hour personalised care & support (including low, high, palliative and dementia care)
- Community: Activities designed by dedicated Lifestyle Coordinator (social outings, events & entertainment)
- Meals: Nutritious meals prepared daily
- Visitors welcome: Family and friends are always welcome to stay over
- Health and wellness: A range of services including visiting GPs, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and podiatrists
- Domestic support: Available in resident’s home
*Subject to manager’s approval
*Price correct as at 10/9/18 and is subject to change without notice.
Photos are an example display unit. Unit layout, window coverings, furniture, white goods, fittings and floor coverings are indicative only and inclusions will vary from unit to unit as per purchase contract.
Would you like a trial stay at this community?
We know that moving into aged care is a really big decision for you and your loved ones. That’s why we offer trial stays within our respite apartments. Experience our accommodation, care and community lifestyle for yourself, before you commit to move in.
Call 1800 316 940 or complete the form below to arrange an inspection and tour of our community.