Looking for guidance on aged care for mum or dad?
We understand it can be a confusing and stressful time when exploring higher care options for your loved ones. You might be worried they will lose independence or won’t receive the personalised support they deserve.
Get support to understand all aspects of aged care.
Our Aveo Freedom Aged Care team are industry experts with a wealth of experience. Our team are available to talk one-on-one and answer any questions you may have about aged care.
This free service provides unbiased information to suit your needs and give local information on;
- Aged care services available in your area, including Community Services, Retirement Villages, Home Care Communities and Residential Aged Care Facilities
- How you can access these services
- Suggestions, support and guidance
- What costs are involved and what is included
- Support for adult children/partners who are caring for their ageing loved one at home
Call today to book your personal appointment.
This is a free, private and confidential service to help you and your family be informed of the options available to you.